The Chang Mai Tai, a PF Chang’s original Mai Tai recipe, delivers a powerful puch of tropical flavors evoking images of a secluded sandy beach deep in the azure blue South Pacific. Perfect for a hot summer day or when you simply need to be whisked away to a happier place, you are simply going to love this fruity vacation libation.
What Is In The Chang Mai Tai On the PF Chang’s Menu?
The PF Chang’s Chang Mai Tai ingredients are Bacardi Light Rum, Myer’s Dark Rum, Bacardi 151 Rum, Hiram Walker Orange Curacao, and Monin almond syrup. Top with a Marischino cherry and a pineapple wedge.
- 1 1/2 oz Bacardi Light Rum
- 1/2 oz Myer's Dark Rum
- 1/4 oz Bacardi 151 Rum
- 1/2 oz Hiram Waker Orange Curacao
- 1 oz Monin Almond Syrup
- Combine light rum, dark rum, 151 rum, orange curacao, almond syrup, and cracked ice into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously (and we mean VIGOROUSLY, it truly makes the difference between a good Mai Tai and a great Mai Tai).
- Strain into an old fashioned glass over shaved ice.
- Garnish with a Maraschino cherry and a pineapple wedge.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 302Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 33gProtein: 0g
More Mai Tai Recipes
→ If you liked this PF Chang’s Chang Mai Tai, try more of our delicious favorites on our Mai Tai Recipes page.
PF Chang’s: Website
Olivia co-founded Make Drinks in 2013 and serves as its Coffee and Cocktails editor … yes, incongruous competing categories for sure. However, bartending her way through college while obtaining a Bachelor’s in Computer Science at U.C. Berkeley left her abundantly prepared for this position. Oh, and two kids in tow. Coffee in the morning, cocktails at night … Ponce de León never knew the elusive fountain was so close.