Twix Frappuccino, a Starbucks Secret Menu Frappuccino recipe, is reminiscent of the popular chewy caramel/cookie chocolate bar. Based upon a Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino, the natural sweetness is toned down through the addition of bitter dark chocolate curls and mocha sauce. One of the most popular recipes on the Starbucks Secret Menu. And, if you want to perfect it, crumble up an actual Twix bar and sprinkle on top … oh my!
What Is In The Twix Frappuccino On The Starbucks Secret Menu?
The Starbucks Secret Menu Twix Frappuccino ingredients are Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino, Caramel Syrup, Hazelnut Syrup, Dark Chocolate Curls, Whipped Cream, Caramel Sauce, and Mocha Sauce.
Starbucks Secret Menu Twix Frappuccino Recipe
- Start with a Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino.
- Pump the prescribed amount of caramel syrup and hazelnut syrup into your coffee and stir.
- Add dark chocolate curls and whipped cream into mixture.
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved
- Top with whipped cream and apply a light drizzle of caramel sauce and mocha sauce.
- To perfect this recipe, cumble an actual Twix on top ... mmmmmmm.
- Making this coffee recipe at home? We recommend using a Keurig Brewing System .
Serving Size:16 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 451Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 15gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 283mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 1gSugar: 32gProtein: 16g
How To Place Your Order
The Starbucks Secret Menu ordering equation is simple:
Secret Menu Drink = Base Drink + Substitutions + Additions
Therefore, the proper way to order a Twix Frappuccino from your barista is as follows:
“I would like a Twix Frappuccino please, which is a Grande Caramel Frappuccino with 1 pump of caramel syrup, 1 pump of hazelnut syrup, dark chocolate curls, whipped cream, blended, and topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce and mocha sauce.”
Compare Coffe Makers
More Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes
→ If you liked this Twix Frappuccino, try more of our hidden favorites on our Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes page.
Olivia co-founded Make Drinks in 2013 and serves as its Coffee and Cocktails editor … yes, incongruous competing categories for sure. However, bartending her way through college while obtaining a Bachelor’s in Computer Science at U.C. Berkeley left her abundantly prepared for this position. Oh, and two kids in tow. Coffee in the morning, cocktails at night … Ponce de León never knew the elusive fountain was so close.