Berry UpBEET Smoothie, a Jamba Juice Smoothie Recipe, is packed with phytonutrients that have have been shown to provide excellent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification support. Mixed berries and fruit, being the most prevalent flavors, ensure a high likability factor. That being said, there is surprisingly little actual beet juice in this smoothie considering its name.
What Is In The Berry UpBEET Smoothie At Jamba Juice?
The Jamba Juice Berry UpBEET Smoothie ingredients are blueberries, mangos, strawberries, mixed berry juice, red vegetable juice, and crushed ice.
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen
- ½ cup mango, frozen
- ½ cup strawberries, frozen
- ½ cup mixed berry juice
- 1 cup red vegetable juice blend, (beets, broccoli, carrots, kale, lettuce, spinach)
- 1 cup ice
- Collagen Boost (optional)
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the fridge to enjoy later.
Serving Size:1 g
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223Unsaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 424mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 6gSugar: 45gProtein: 4g
More Jamba Juice Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Berry UpBEET Smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Jamba Juice Smoothie Recipes page.
Jamba Juice: Website