Berry UpBEET Smoothie, a Jamba Juice Smoothie Recipe, is packed with phytonutrients that have have been shown to provide excellent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification support. Mixed berries and fruit, being the most prevalent flavors, ensure a high likability factor. That being said, there is surprisingly little actual beet juice in this smoothie considering its name.
What Is In The Berry UpBEET Smoothie At Jamba Juice?
The Jamba Juice Berry UpBEET Smoothie ingredients are blueberries, mangos, strawberries, mixed berry juice, red vegetable juice, and crushed ice.
Jamba Juice Berry UpBEET Smoothie Recipe
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen
- ½ cup mango, frozen
- ½ cup strawberries, frozen
- ½ cup mixed berry juice
- 1 cup red vegetable juice blend, (beets, broccoli, carrots, kale, lettuce, spinach)
- 1 cup ice
- Collagen Boost (optional)
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- For the best results with easy clean up, we recommend using a NutriBullet Nutrition Extractor.
Serving Size:1 g
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223Unsaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 424mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 6gSugar: 45gProtein: 4g
More Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Berry UpBEET Smoothie recipe, check out our Jamba Juice Secret Menu Smoothie Recipes page for some unexpected and flavorful Jamba Juice secret smoothie recipes … shhhhhhhhhh!
Elle Kenwood co-founded Make Drinks in 2013 and serves as its Editor-In-Chief. An active CrossFit Level 3 Trainer with a Master of Science in Nutritional Sciences from The University of Texas at Austin, Elle leads the team in curating and developing delicious smoothie and juice recipes, literally wearing out several blenders every year.