Cucumber Pineapple Melon, a Ninja Blender “Smoothies & Super Juices” recipe, is a cool and refreshing vitamin-packed smoothie, loaded with anti-inflammatory phytonutrients. The understated cucumber and baby spinach is zestfully brought to life with fresh melon and tangy pineapple. This smoothie just tastes so healthy!
What Is In The Cucumber Pineapple Melon Smoothie From Ninja Blender?
The Ninja Blender Cucumber Pineapple Melon smoothie ingredients are baby spinach, cucumber, honeydew melon, lime, pineapple, water, and ice.
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cucumber, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup honeydew melon
- 1/4 lime, peeled, pith and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chunks
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup ice
- Collagen Boost (optional)
- Place baby spinach, cucumber, honeydew melon, lime, pineapple, water, and ice into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator to enjoy later.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 375Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 241mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 5gSugar: 47gProtein: 21g
More Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Cucumber Pineapple Melon smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes page.
NInja Blender: Website