A delicious, sweet and creamy NutriBullet smoothie recipe designed to help remove harmful toxins from your body, learn how to make at home.
3PM Slump, a NutriBullet Smoothie Recipe, is packed with nutrients, vitamin C, and natural fiber to keep things moving along. This beautiful magenta detox smoothie is sweet from the mixed berries, creamy from the banana, and loaded with electrolytes from the coconut water. Such an awesome way to get a serving of fresh beets if they don’t usually tickle your palate!
“This yummy pink smoothie just fills me full of so much energy. I can’t even taste the beets.”
What Is In The 3PM Slump Smoothie From NutriBullet?
The NutriBullet 3PM Slump smoothie ingredients are:
- mixed berries
- coconut water
- chia seeds
Bananas – Bananas are very healthy, readily available, and one of the least expensive fruits you can buy. They have relatively few calories, are rich in nutrients such as vitamin C and potassium, are full of potent antioxidants including flavonoids and animes, and are high in dietary fiber. Studies have shown that bananas can improve insulin sensitivity and may improve kidney health.
Beets – Beets possess a particularly powerful nutritional profile. They are extremely low in calories, yet rich in vitamins and minerals important to athletic performance. Beets contain significant amounts of folate, important to physical growth and heart health, manganese, which assists bone strength and brain function, and copper, which facilitates energy production. Studies have shown that beets can help lower blood pressure, fight inflammation, and reduce age-related cognitive decline.
Spinach – Spinach has long been a major staple of healthy eating. It is loaded with important vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A producing carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K1, calcium, folic acid, and iron. Studies have shown that the regular addition of spinach to one’s diet can help improve eye health, promote heart health, boost immune function, and make bones stronger.
Mixed Berries – Berries are some of the most healthy foods one can eat, and they are absolutely delicious. They are loaded with free radical neutralizing antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin K, and manganese, and are high in dietary fiber. Berries are also known to reduce blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity, fight inflammation, and lower cholesterol levels.
Coconut Water – Coconut water has become an increasingly popular health drink as of late. It is low in calories, efficiently replenishes electrolytes, is an excellent source of potassium, and contains potent free radical fighting antioxidants. Also, coconut water has been shown to lower blood sugar levels in people suffering from diabetes, prevent kidney stone formation, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Chia Seeds – Chia seeds are small in size, but big in nutritional value. They are absolutely loaded with antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, and are rich in dietary fiber. In addition, the compounds in chia seeds have been shown to neutralize cell-damaging free radicals, assist with lowering blood pressure, and reduce inflammation.
A standard blender is all that is required to make this NutriBullet smoothie. If you are making it for just one person, we recommend using any one of the many available NutriBullet blenders as they are quick to set up and very easy to clean.
If you are making this recipe for more than one person, we recommend a higher-end Vitamix blender that can process larger loads more efficiently.
For overnight storage, we recommend using a glass or BPA-free airtight container with a resealable lid.
How To Make This Smoothie
The NutriBullet 3PM Slump smoothie is very easy to make:
- Step 1: Place banana, beet, spinach, mixed berries, coconut water, water, and chia seeds into a blender and secure the lid.
- Step 2: Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Step 3: Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Step 4: Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
Hemp seeds can be substituted for chia seeds.
For ease of use, we recommend peeling and slicing a number of bananas, putting them in a freezer bag, and storing them in your freezer for quick access.
If you don’t have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Similar Tasting Smoothies You Might Like
The following smoothies also boast excellent detoxification qualities, give one a try:
- Blueberry Mango Detox Smoothie Recipe
- Easy Detox Smoothie Recipe
- SkinnyMs Cleanse And Detox Smoothie Recipe
Consider following us on social media so that we can stay connected. We are on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube!
NutriBullet 3PM Slump Smoothie Recipe
NutriBullet 3PM Slump smoothie tastes like a sweet and creamy vegetable shake. This recipe will show you how to make one.
- 1/2 bananas, frozen, sliced
- 1/4 beets, raw
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut water, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop Collagen Boost, optional
- Place banana, beet, spinach, mixed berries, coconut water, water, and chia seeds into a NutriBullet blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- For ease of use, we recommend peeling and slicing a number of bananas, putting them in a freezer bag, and storing them in your freezer for quick access.
- If you don't have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit, we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 318Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 559mgCarbohydrates: 86gFiber: 20gSugar: 37gProtein: 31g
More NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this 3PM Slump smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes page.