A naturally sweetened energizing breakfast smoothie from the creators of the NutriBullet Blender, learn how to make at home.
Coconut Matcha, a NutriBullet Smoothie Recipe, is an energizing naturally sweetened breakfast smoothie that is absolutely loaded with antioxidants. Fresh earthy undertones from the matcha and spinach, suspended in creamy smooth almond milk and coconut, with a touch of banana sweetness. Perfectly caffeinated and just a lovely coffee alternative.
What Is In The Coconut Matcha Smoothie From NutriBullet?
The NutriBullet Coconut Matcha smoothie ingredients are banana, spinach, unsweetened almond milk, coconut flakes, matcha powder, and ice.
Bananas – Bananas are very healthy, readily available, and one of the least expensive fruits you can buy. They have relatively few calories, are rich in nutrients such as vitamin C and potassium, are full of potent antioxidants including flavonoids and animes, and are high in dietary fiber. Studies have shown that bananas can improve insulin sensitivity and may improve kidney health.
Spinach – Spinach has long been a major staple of healthy eating. It is loaded with important vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A producing carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K1, calcium, folic acid, and iron. Studies have shown that the regular addition of spinach to one’s diet can help improve eye health, promote heart health, boost immune function, and make bones stronger.
Almond Milk – Almond milk is a popular nut-based milk replacement that is naturally lactose-free, dairy-free, and completely vegan. It has a surprisingly diverse set of nutrients, including significant amounts of vitamin D, vitamin E, and calcium. Almond milk is also a heart-healthy beverage for those interested in lowering their cholesterol.
Coconuts – Coconuts are a popular tropical fruit harvested from the coconut palm tree. They are an excellent source of protein and provide several important minerals, including manganese, copper, selenium, iron, phosphorous, and potassium. Coconuts are also known to promote heart health and help stabilize blood sugar.
Matcha Green Tea Powder – Matcha green tea leaves are shaded from sunlight 30 days before harvest to boost chlorophyll and amino acid production. This makes them extremely rich in catechins, a powerful antioxidant plant compound that is approximately 130 times greater than found in regular green tea. Matcha green tea powder is a powerful tool in the fight against free radical-based cell damage and has been shown to reduce the risk of liver disease.
NutriBullet Coconut Matcha Smoothie Recipe
NutriBullet Coconut Matcha smoothie recipe tastes like a creamy earthy tea milkshake. This recipe will show you how to make one.
- 1/2 bananas, frozen, sliced
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 2 1/2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 scoop Collagen Boost, optional
- Place banana, spinach, unsweetened almond milk, coconut flakes, matcha powder, and ice into a NutriBullet blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- For ease of use, we recommend peeling and slicing a number of bananas, putting them in a freezer bag, and storing them in your freezer for quick access.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 277Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 454mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 13gSugar: 33gProtein: 29g
More NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Coconut Matcha smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes page.