A simple but delicious fruit and vegetable smoothie from the creators of the NutriBullet Blender, learn how to make at home.
Creamy Green Strawberry Dream, a NutriBullet Smoothie Recipe, is a healthy whole food feel-good smoothie that is simple and quick to make. Sweet strawberries, creamy banana and almond milk, nutrient-rich baby spinach, and skin-pampering coconut water. Your body will thank you!
What Is In The Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Smoothie From NutriBullet?
The NutriBullet Creamy Green Strawberry Dream smoothie ingredients are baby spinach, banana, strawberries, unsweetened almond milk, coconut water, and rolled oats.
Baby Spinach – Baby spinach is an early harvest leafy green that is slightly sweeter than regular spinach. It is nutrient-dense, containing significant vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, folate, iron, and zinc. Baby spinach is known to promote eye health, lower blood sugar levels, help prevent anemia, and reduce the risk of breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
Bananas – Bananas are very healthy, readily available, and one of the least expensive fruits you can buy. They have relatively few calories, are rich in nutrients such as vitamin C and potassium, are full of potent antioxidants including flavonoids and animes, and are high in dietary fiber. Studies have shown that bananas can improve insulin sensitivity and may improve kidney health.
Strawberries – Strawberries are a flavorful staple of many healthy smoothies and shakes. They are an excellent source of several important antioxidants and beneficial plant compounds including pelargonidin, ellagic acid, ellagitannins, and procyanidins. Strawberries are widely known to decrease the risk of heart disease, help regulate blood sugar, and reduce the risk of certain cancers.
Almond Milk – Almond milk is a popular nut-based milk replacement that is naturally lactose-free, dairy-free, and completely vegan. It has a surprisingly diverse set of nutrients, including significant amounts of vitamin D, vitamin E, and calcium. Almond milk is also a heart-healthy beverage for those interested in lowering their cholesterol.
Coconut Water – Coconut water has become an increasingly popular health drink as of late. It is low in calories, efficiently replenishes electrolytes, is an excellent source of potassium, and contains potent free radical fighting antioxidants. Also, coconut water has been shown to lower blood sugar levels in people suffering from diabetes, prevent kidney stone formation, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Oats – Oats are one of the most healthy grains you can eat, being packed with fiber, loaded with essential nutrients, and 100% gluten-free. They are high in manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc, folate, vitamin B1, and vitamin B5. Oats are widely used to lower cholesterol and prevent oxidization of LDL cholesterol.
NutriBullet Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Smoothie Recipe
NutriBullet Creamy Green Strawberry Dream smoothie recipe tastes like a whole food sweet and creamy healthy shake. This recipe will show you how to make one.
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 bananas, frozen, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 tbsp oats, rolled
- 1 scoop Collagen Boost, optional
- Place baby spinach, banana, strawberries, unsweetened almond milk, coconut water, and rolled oats into a NutriBullet blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- For ease of use, we recommend peeling and slicing a number of bananas, putting them in a freezer bag, and storing them in your freezer for quick access.
- If you don't have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 386Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 344mgCarbohydrates: 86gFiber: 11gSugar: 39gProtein: 22g
More NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Creamy Green Strawberry Dream smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes page.