A sweet and minty holiday smoothie from the creators of the NutriBullet Blender, learn how to make at home.
Pink Peppermint, a NutriBullet Smoothie Recipe, is delicious healthy holiday smoothie that is absolutely loaded with muscle-building protein to fuel your inner fire. Sweet cherries in a creamy banana and vanilla almond milk base, spiced up with wintery fresh peppermint. A simply satisfying holiday favorite just in time for Christmas!
What Is In The Pink Peppermint Smoothie From NutriBullet?
The NutriBullet Pink Peppermint smoothie ingredients are banana, cherries, almond milk, almond butter, vanilla whey protein powder, peppermint extract, and ice.
Bananas – Bananas are very healthy, readily available, and one of the least expensive fruits you can buy. They have relatively few calories, are rich in nutrients such as vitamin C and potassium, are full of potent antioxidants including flavonoids and animes, and are high in dietary fiber. Studies have shown that bananas can improve insulin sensitivity and may improve kidney health.
Cherries – Cherries are a kid favorite fruit that boast some terrific health benefits for adults as well. They are rich in vitamin C, potassium, copper, and manganese. Cherries also have exceptional anti-inflammatory qualities and are often used to improve symptoms of arthritis and gout.
Almond Milk – Almond milk is a popular nut-based milk replacement that is naturally lactose-free, dairy-free, and completely vegan. It has a surprisingly diverse set of nutrients, including significant amounts of vitamin D, vitamin E, and calcium. Almond milk is also a heart-healthy beverage for those interested in lowering their cholesterol.
Almond Butter – Almond Butter is made from roasted, ground almonds and is often used as a substitute for peanut butter. It is high in monounsaturated fats, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamin E. Almond butter can help lower cholesterol, reduce the risk of heart disease, and improve the health of artery walls.
Whey Protein Powder – Whey protein powder is the most highly studied nutritional supplement readily available, providing great nutritional value and numerous health benefits. In addition to high quality protein, it also contains bioactive peptides called lactokinins. Whey protein powder promotes muscle growth and maintenance, helps lower blood pressure, can lessen the effects of Type 2 diabetes, and reduces inflammation.
Peppermint – Peppermint is a peppery aromatic herb that is a cross between spearmint and watermint. It contains several essential oils including menthol, menthone, and limonene. Peppermint has long been used to ease upset stomachs, reduce IBS symptoms, and relieve tension headaches … it also freshens your breath.
NutriBullet Pink Peppermint Smoothie Recipe
NutriBullet Pink Peppermint smoothie recipe tastes like a sweet peppermint candy cane milkshake. This recipe will show you how to make one.
- 1 bananas, frozen, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherries
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/3 cup whey protein powder, vanilla
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 scoop Collagen Boost, optional
- Place banana, cherries, almond milk, almond butter, vanilla whey protein powder, peppermint extract, and ice into a NutriBullet blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- For ease of use, we recommend peeling and slicing a number of bananas, putting them in a freezer bag, and storing them in your freezer for quick access.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 373Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 224mgCarbohydrates: 86gFiber: 9gSugar: 45gProtein: 48g
More NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Pink Peppermint smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes page.