NutriBullet Tropical Pineapple Basil Smoothie Recipe – A deliciously fresh and earthy smoothie from the creators of the NutriBullet Blender, learn how to make at home.
Tropical Pineapple Basil, a NutriBullet Smoothie Recipe, is just so refreshing and absolutely loaded with skin rejuvenating antioxidants. Sweet and tangy from the pineapple, a creamy vanilla almond milk base, and earthy freshness from the aromatic basil. Perfect for an afternoon stroll through a blossoming garden!
What Is In The Tropical Pineapple Basil Smoothie From NutriBullet?
The NutriBullet Tropical Pineapple Basil smoothie ingredients are pineapple, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, basil, and ice.
Pineapples – Pineapples are popular tangy tropical fruit that, surprising to most, originated in South America, not Hawaii. They are absolutely loaded with antioxidants and nutrients, including a ridiculously high amount of vitamin C (1 serving = 131% of the recommended daily intake), manganese, vitamin B6, and thiamin. Pineapples also contain a significant amount of the digestive enzymes bromelain that can help fight pancreatic cancer.
Almond Milk – Almond milk is a popular nut-based milk replacement that is naturally lactose-free, dairy-free, and completely vegan. It has a surprisingly diverse set of nutrients, including significant amounts of vitamin D, vitamin E, and calcium. Almond milk is also a heart-healthy beverage for those interested in lowering their cholesterol.
Basil – Basil is a popular aromatic Asian herb with a slightly licorice flavor that offers a wide range of health benefits. It contains significant vitamin K and several beneficial plant compounds in the form of essential oils. Basil is known for reducing nausea, preventing age related memory loss, and reducing cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Place pineapple, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, basil, and ice into a NutriBullet blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- If you don't have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 331Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 202mgCarbohydrates: 114gFiber: 10gSugar: 76gProtein: 17g
More NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Tropical Pineapple Basil smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes page.