A heart-healthy breakfast smoothie from the creators of the NutriBullet Blender, learn how to make at home.
Vegan Peach Oat, a NutriBullet Smoothie Recipe, is vegan cholesterol-lowering flavor sensation that will keep you feeling full and satiated until lunch. Tangy and sweet from the orange juice and peaches, creamy from the almond mik and banana, and a nice chewy, crunchy texture from the oats and chia seeds. The perfect morning treat for your get up and go!
What Is In The Vegan Peach Oat Smoothie From NutriBullet?
The NutriBullet Vegan Peach Oat smoothie ingredients are banana, peaches, spinach, unsweetened almond milk, orange juice, chia seeds, and rolled oats.
Bananas – Bananas are very healthy, readily available, and one of the least expensive fruits you can buy. They have relatively few calories, are rich in nutrients such as vitamin C and potassium, are full of potent antioxidants including flavonoids and animes, and are high in dietary fiber. Studies have shown that bananas can improve insulin sensitivity and may improve kidney health.
Peaches – Peaches are a small fuzzy fruit that originated in China approximately 8,000 years ago. The are extremely rich in antioxidants, including carotenoids, caffeic acid, and polyphenols. Peaches have widely been studied for their ability to reduce the risk of several cancers, prevent tumor growth, and protect the skin from UV damage.
Spinach – Spinach has long been a major staple of healthy eating. It is loaded with important vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A producing carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K1, calcium, folic acid, and iron. Studies have shown that the regular addition of spinach to one’s diet can help improve eye health, promote heart health, boost immune function, and make bones stronger.
Almond Milk – Almond milk is a popular nut-based milk replacement that is naturally lactose-free, dairy-free, and completely vegan. It has a surprisingly diverse set of nutrients, including significant amounts of vitamin D, vitamin E, and calcium. Almond milk is also a heart-healthy beverage for those interested in lowering their cholesterol.
Orange Juice – Oranges are the most popular of all citrus fruits. They are absolutely packed with vitamin C and provide significant amounts of the flavonoids hesperidin and naringenin as well as carotenoids beta-cryptoxanthin and lycopene. Oranges promote healthy immune function, boost heart health, and have been shown to prevent anemia.
Chia Seeds – Chia seeds are small in size, but big in nutritional value. They are absolutely loaded with antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, and are rich in dietary fiber. In addition, the compounds in chia seeds have been shown to neutralize cell-damaging free radicals, assist with lowering blood pressure, and reduce inflammation.
Oats – Oats are one of the most healthy grains you can eat, being packed with fiber, loaded with essential nutrients, and 100% gluten-free. They are high in manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc, folate, vitamin B1, and vitamin B5. Oats are widely used to lower cholesterol and prevent oxidization of LDL cholesterol.
- Place banana, peaches, spinach, unsweetened almond milk, orange juice, chia seeds, and rolled oats into a NutriBullet blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- For ease of use, we recommend peeling and slicing a number of bananas, putting them in a freezer bag, and storing them in your freezer for quick access.
- If you don't have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 411Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 424mgCarbohydrates: 90gFiber: 11gSugar: 55gProtein: 28g
More NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Vegan Peach Oat smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes page.