A refreshing, multivitamin-packed Vitamix smoothie recipe that will make you feel like it’s a spa day, learn how to make at home.
Cucumber Melon, a Vitamix Smoothie Recipe, is a simple-to-make super-hydrating multivitamin in a glass. Packed with vitamin K, B vitamins, copper, potassium, vitamin C, and manganese, the Vitamix Cucumber Melon Smoothie will fill you full of essential nutrients while its flavonol fisetin maintains healthy brain activity. And, this lovely beverage is just so cool and refreshing after a hot, sweaty yoga class … Namaste!
“So light and refreshing. Super-healthy and tastes great, but doesn’t leave me feeling full like so many smoothies. Love it!”
What Is In The Cucumber Melon Smoothie From Vitamix?
The Vitamix Cucumber Melon smoothie ingredients are:
- green grapes
- honeydew melon
- crushed ice
Cantaloupe – Cantaloupe is an odd-looking but delicious melon that boasts a unique antioxidant profile. It contains an extremely high amount of the free radical fighting flavonoid beta-carotene, more than just about any other fruit or vegetable. Cantaloupe has been found to support eye health, assist in the production of healthy red blood cells, and contribute to a strong immune system.
Cucumbers – Cucumbers, while commonly mistaken for vegetables, are actually a highly nutritious fruit. They are rich in the antioxidants flavonoids and tannins that have been found to prevent cell damage by blocking harmful free radicals. Cucumbers also help reduce blood sugar and have been shown to prevent some diabetes-related complications.
Grapes – Grapes have been cultivated for thousands of years and offer a host of nutritional health benefits. They are rich in vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, copper, and potassium. The antioxidant resveratrol in Grapes helps lower blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, and protect against heart disease.
Honeydew Melon – Honeydew melon is a sweet, fleshy relative of the cantaloupe that is very nutritious and offers several health benefits. It contains significant vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin K, and potassium, as well as the powerful antioxidants beta-carotene, phytoene, quercetin and caffeic acid. Honeydew melon can help reduce blood pressure, lower blood sugar, and promote healthy skin.
Limes – Limes are a sour citrus fruit that are best known for their immunity boosting nutrients. They are loaded with vitamin C and contain other important minerals such as riboflavin and niacin. Limes are also known to reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent kidney stones, and aid in the absorption of iron.
A standard blender is all that is required to make this Vitamix smoothie. If you are making it for just one person, we recommend using the smaller Vitamix One blender as it is quick to set up and very easy to clean.
If you are making this recipe for more than one person, we recommend a higher-end Vitamix blender that can process larger loads more efficiently.
For overnight storage, we recommend using a glass or BPA-free airtight container with a resealable lid.
How To Make This Smoothie
The Vitamix Cucumber Melon smoothie is very easy to make:
- Step 1: Place cantaloupe, cucumber, green grapes, honeydew melon, lime, water, and crushed ice into a blender and secure the lid.
- Step 2: Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Step 3: Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Step 4: Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
If you don’t have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Similar Tasting Smoothies You Might Like
The following smoothies are similarly light and refreshing, give one a try:
- Juice It Up Chili Lime Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Ninja Blender Cool Cantaloupe Cucumber Smoothie Recipe
- NutriBullet Spa Spot Smoothie Recipe
Consider following us on social media so that we can stay connected. We are on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube!
Vitamix Cucumber Melon Smoothie Recipe
Vitamix Cucumber Melon smoothie is a super-hydrating multivitamin in a glass. This recipe will show you how to make one.
- 1 1/2 cups cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup cucumbers
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup honeydew melon
- 1 limes, peeled
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Collagen Boost, optional
- Place cantaloupe, cucumber, green grapes, honeydew melon, lime, water, and crushed ice into a Vitamix blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 275Total Fat: 1gSodium: 75mgCarbohydrates: 70gFiber: 7gSugar: 58gProtein: 4g
More Vitamix Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Cucumber Melon smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Vitamix Smoothie Recipes page.