Vitamix Green Tea Mango Smoothie Recipe – A cold-preventing spicy green tea smoothie from the creators of the Vitamix Blender, learn how to make at home.
Green Tea Mango, a Vitamix Smoothie Recipe, is an energizing tea-based smoothie, loaded with healthy bioactive compounds, disease-fighting antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory spice. Earthy from the green tea, naturally sweetened with Caribbean mango and dates, with a hint of spicy ginger. The perfect cold-preventing potion as we head into autumn.
What Is In The Green Tea Mango Smoothie From Vitamix?
The Vitamix Green Tea Mango smoothie ingredients are mango, brewed green tea, dates, ginger, and ice.
Mango – Mango, in some corners of the world, is known as the “King of Fruits” and delivers an impressive amount of potent nutrients and healthy plant compounds. They are extremely high in vitamin C and provide significant amounts of copper, folate, and vitamin B6. Mangoes are also known to boost your immune system, improve digestive health with their amylases enzymes, help prevent diabetes, and have even been shown to reduce the risk of certain cancers.
Green Tea – Green tea is widely claimed to be one of the most healthy drinks on the planet. It is loaded with powerful bioactive compounds, including polyphenols, the potent catechin epigallocatechin gallate, caffeine, and the amino acid L-theanine. Green tea improves brain function and protects against neurodegenerative diseases, increases fat burning, and reduces your risk of developing certain cancers, including breast cancer, colorectal cancer, and prostate cancer.
Dates – Dates are the sweet and chewy fruit of a palm tree that are typically consumed dried. They are highly nutritious, containing significant vitamin B6, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, and potassium. Dates are abundant in disease-fighting antioxidants and have been shown to improve brain function by reducing inflammation and preventing plaque formation.
Ginger – Ginger is a Southeast Asian flowering plant that is one of the healthiest spices on the planet. It contains the bioactive compound gingerol, which has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Ginger is also used to treat many forms of nausea, including morning sickness and sea sickness, to relieve chronic indigestion, to reduce joint pain resulting from osteoarthritis, and to help fight infections.
- Place mango, brewed green tea, dates, ginger, and ice into a Vitamix blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- If you don't have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 384Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 196mgCarbohydrates: 81gFiber: 7gSugar: 52gProtein: 15g
More Vitamix Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Green Tea Mango smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Vitamix Smoothie Recipes page.