A creamy, dairy-free Vitamix smoothie recipe loaded with cancer-fighting antioxidants and almond-based protein, learn how to make at home.
Just Peachy, a Vitamix Smoothie Recipe, is a dairy-free peach-flavored fruit smoothie that is bursting with cholesterol reducing antioxidants. Sweet from the blueberries, grapes, and peaches, suspended in a creamy almond milk base. Very filling, very healthy, and very good for your heart!
“So smooth and creamy with lots of plant-based protein and no dairy. I used soy milk instead of almond milk and it tasted great.”
What Is In The Just Peachy Smoothie From Vitamix?
The Vitamix Just Peachy smoothie ingredients are:
- green or red grapes
- unsweetened almond milk
Blueberries – Blueberries are a popular superfood that are low in calories and highly nutritious. They are the king of antioxidants, being absolutely loaded with flavonoids, and provide significant amounts of vitamin C, vitamin K, and manganese. Blueberries protect against aging and cancer, by reducing DNA damage, and boost heart function, by preventing LDL oxidization and lowering blood pressure.
Grapes – Grapes have been cultivated for thousands of years and offer a host of nutritional health benefits. They are rich in vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, copper, and potassium. The antioxidant resveratrol in Grapes helps lower blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, and protect against heart disease.
Peaches – Peaches are a small fuzzy fruit that originated in China approximately 8,000 years ago. The are extremely rich in antioxidants, including carotenoids, caffeic acid, and polyphenols. Peaches have widely been studied for their ability to reduce the risk of several cancers, prevent tumor growth, and protect the skin from UV damage.
Almond Milk – Almond milk is a popular nut-based milk replacement that is naturally lactose-free, dairy-free, and completely vegan. It has a surprisingly diverse set of nutrients, including significant amounts of vitamin D, vitamin E, and calcium. Almond milk is also a heart-healthy beverage for those interested in lowering their cholesterol.
A standard blender is all that is required to make this Vitamix smoothie. If you are making it for just one person, we recommend using the smaller Vitamix One blender as it is quick to set up and very easy to clean.
If you are making this recipe for more than one person, we recommend a higher-end Vitamix blender that can process larger loads more efficiently.
For overnight storage, we recommend using a glass or BPA-free airtight container with a resealable lid.
How To Make This Smoothie
The Vitamix Just Peachy smoothie is very easy to make:
- Step 1: Place blueberries, green or red grapes, peaches, and unsweetened almond milk into a blender and secure the lid.
- Step 2: Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Step 3: Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Step 4: Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
Soy milk can be substituted for almond milk.
If you don’t have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Similar Tasting Smoothies You Might Like
The following smoothies are also loaded with protein providing non-dairy almond milk, blend one up:
- Juice It Up Blue Horchata Smoothie Recipe
- Ninja Blender Almond Honey Flaxseed Smoothie Recipe
- Smoothie King Coffee High Protein Almond Mocha Recipe
Consider following us on social media so that we can stay connected. We are on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube!
Vitamix Just Peachy Smoothie Recipe
Vitamix Just Peachy smoothie recipe tastes like a rich and creamy, dairy-free peach milkshake. This recipe will show you how to make one.
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 cup grapes, green or red
- 1 cup peaches, frozen
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 scoop Collagen Boost, optional
- Place blueberries, green or red grapes, peaches, and unsweetened almond milk into a Vitamix blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- If you don't have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 302mgCarbohydrates: 114gFiber: 11gSugar: 82gProtein: 24g
More Vitamix Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Just Peachy smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Vitamix Smoothie Recipes page.