A top-shelf Mai Tai cocktail you can order at the Latitude 29 tiki bar or learn how to make at home.
Beachbum Berry’s Latitude 29 Mai Tai is a more sophisticated Mai Tai cocktail than is typically served even at tiki-themed restaurants. Mixed with high caliber rums and Berry’s own signature Latitude 29 Formula Orgeat, the extra effort and expense shine through … not just in potency, but in palate pleasing flavor. Sip on one of these and be whisked away to your island in the sun.
What Is In The Beachbum Berry’s Latitude 29 Mai Tai?
The Beachbum Berry’s Latitude 29 Mai Tai ingredients are Rhum Clément VSOP Martinique Rum, Appleton Estate 12 Dark Jamaican Rum, Orange Curacao, Berry’s Latitude 29 Formula Orgeat, lime juice, and falernum.
Beachbum Berry’s Latitude 29 Mai Tai Recipe
Beachbum Berry’s Latitude 29 Mai Tai is a more sophisticated cocktail than is typically served even at tiki-themed restaurants. This recipe will show you how to make one.
- 1 oz Rhum Clément VSOP Martinique Rum
- 1 oz Appleton Estate 12 Year Old Dark Jamaican Rum
- 1/2 oz Orange Curacao
- 1 oz Berry’s Latitude 29 Formula Orgeat
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1/4 oz falernum
- Combine light rum, dark rum, orange curacao, orgeat, lime juice, falernum, and cracked ice into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously (and we mean VIGOROUSLY, it truly makes the difference between a good Mai Tai and a great Mai Tai).
- Strain into an old fashioned glass over shaved ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and a purple orchid.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 302Sugar: 33g
More Mai Tai Recipes
→ If you liked this Beachbum Berry’s Latitude 29 Mai Tai, try more of our delicious favorites on our Mai Tai Recipes page.
Beachbum Berry’s Latitude 29: Website