Chocolate Dalmatian Frappuccino, a Starbucks Secret Menu Frappuccino recipe, is a lovable white chocolate mocha delight with twinge of hazelnut spice and a hint of vanilla. It’s delicious, it’s faithful, it’s always there when you need it … and, you don’t have to wake up at 6 a.m. to take it for walk. Just sweet perfection.
Everything You Need
WHAT IS IN THE CHOCOLATE DALMATIAN FRAPPUCCINO ON THE STARBUCKS SECRET MENU?
The Starbucks Secret Menu Chocolate Dalmatian Frappuccino ingredients are Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino, Starbucks hazelnut syrup, Starbucks vanilla syrup, and java chips. Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
How To Place Your Order
The Starbucks Secret Menu ordering equation is simple:
Secret Menu Drink = Base Drink + Substitutions + Additions
Therefore, the proper way to order a Chocolate Dalmatian Frappuccino from your barista is as follows:
“I would like a Chocolate Dalmatian Frappuccino please, which is a Grande White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino with 1 pump of hazelnet syrup, 1 pump of vanilla syrup, java chips, blended, and topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.”
- Start with a Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino.
- Pump the prescribed amount of hazelnut and vanilla syrups into your Frappuccino and stir.
- Add java chips.
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Top with whipped cream and complete with a chocolate sauce drizzle.
- To perfect this recipe, crumble caramel brulee bites on top when available ... mmmmmmm.
Serving Size:16 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 565Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 34mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
MORE STARBUCKS SECRET MENU COFFEE RECIPES
→ If you liked this Chocolate Dalmatian Frappuccino, try more of our hidden favorites on our Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes page.