Chocolate Dalmatian Frappuccino, a Starbucks Secret Menu Frappuccino recipe, is a lovable white chocolate mocha delight with twinge of hazelnut spice and a hint of vanilla. It’s delicious, it’s faithful, it’s always there when you need it … and, you don’t have to wake up at 6 a.m. to take it for walk. Just sweet perfection.
WHAT IS IN THE CHOCOLATE DALMATIAN FRAPPUCCINO ON THE STARBUCKS SECRET MENU?
The Starbucks Secret Menu Chocolate Dalmatian Frappuccino ingredients are Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino, Starbucks hazelnut syrup, Starbucks vanilla syrup, and java chips. Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
STARBUCKS SECRET MENU Chocolate Dalmatian FRAPPUCCINO RECIPE
Starbucks Secret Menu Chocolate Dalmatian Frappuccino Recipe
- Brew coffee.
- Pump the prescribed amount of flavored syrups into your coffee and stir.
- Add java chips into mixture.
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Top with whipped cream and complete with a chocolate sauce drizzle.
- To perfect this recipe, crumble caramel brulee bites on top when available … mmmmmmm.
- Making this coffee recipe at home? We recommend using a Keurig Brewing System .
COMPARE COFFEE MAKERS
MORE STARBUCKS SECRET MENU COFFEE RECIPES
→ If you liked this Chocolate Dalmatian Frappuccino, try more of our hidden favorites on our Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes page.
Olivia co-founded Make Drinks in 2013 and serves as its Coffee and Cocktails editor … yes, incongruous competing categories for sure. However, bartending her way through college while obtaining a Bachelor’s in Computer Science at U.C. Berkeley left her abundantly prepared for this position. Oh, and two kids in tow. Coffee in the morning, cocktails at night … Ponce de León never knew the elusive fountain was so close.