Starbucks Secret Menu Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino Recipe – A sweet and spicy Frappuccino you can order from the Secret Menu at Starbucks or learn how to make at home.
Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino, a Starbucks Secret Menu coffee recipe, strikes the perfect balance between sugary sweet icing and a spicy cinnamon center. Warm, buttery scents emerge from days gone by … without the need to fire up your oven. Tastes great cold, but this is a frapp that you really need to try warm.
What Is In The Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino On The Starbucks Secret Menu?
The Starbucks Secret Menu Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino ingredients are Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, Starbucks cinnamon dolce syrup, and Starbucks white mocha syrup. Top with whipped cream and a light dusting of Starbucks cinnamon dolce powder.
How To Place Your Order
The Starbucks Secret Menu ordering equation is simple:
Secret Menu Drink = Base Drink + Substitutions + Additions
Therefore, the proper way to order a Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino from your barista is as follows:
“I would like a Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino please, which is a grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, 1 pump of cinnamon dolce syrup, 1 pump of white mocha syrup, blended, and topped with whipped cream and a light dusting of cinnamon dolce powder.”
- 16 oz Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- 1 pump Starbucks cinnamon dolce syrup
- 1 pump Starbucks white mocha syrup
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 tbsp Bulletproof MCT Oil, optional
- Start with a Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- Pump the prescribed amount of cinnamon dolce and white mocha syrup into your Frappuccino and stir.
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Top with whipped cream and a light dusting of Starbucks cinnamon dolce powder.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 435Sugar: 43g
More Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes
→ If you liked this Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino, try more of our hidden favorites on our Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes page.