Nutella Frappuccino, a Starbucks Secret Menu coffee recipe, is our addictive go-to morning beverage for chocolate and nutty goodness. Tasting just like the famous Italian hazelnut spread loved the world over, don’t give your kids a taste our you’ll never get it back.
What Is In The Nutella Frappuccino On The Starbucks Secret Menu?
The Starbucks Secret Menu Nutella Frappuccino ingredients are Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino and Starbucks hazelnut syrup. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of Starbucks mocha sauce.
How To Place Your Order
The Starbucks Secret Menu ordering equation is simple.
Secret Menu Drink = Base Drink + Substitutions + Additions
Therefore, the proper way to order a Nutella Frappuccino from your barista is as follows:
“I would like a Nutella Frappuccino please, which is a mocha Frappuccino made with hevy cream, 2 pumps of hazle syrup, blended, topped with whipped cream, and a light drizzle of mocha sauce over the top”
- 16 oz Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
- 2 pumps Starbucks hazelnut syrup
- 2 tbsp Starbucks mocha sauce
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 tbsp Bulletproof MCT Oil, optional
- Start with a Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino made with hevy cream.
- Pump the prescribed amount of hazelnut syrup into your Frappuccino and stir.
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Top with whipped cream and apply a light drizzle of mocha sauce over the top.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 621Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 696mgCarbohydrates: 110gFiber: 3gSugar: 99gProtein: 9g
More Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes
→ If you liked this Nutella Frappuccino, try more of our hidden favorites on our Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes page.