Oreo Frappuccino, a Starbucks Secret Menu coffee recipe, is a nostalgic crunchy cream and chocolate blend, made modern in this speckled sinful favorite. When you really want to indulge but don’t want to overdo it, substitue that bag of cookies for this delicious drink.
Everything You Need
What Is In The Oreo Frappuccino On The Starbucks Secret Menu?
The Starbucks Secret Menu Oreo Frappuccino ingredients are Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino, Starbucks white mocha sauce, and chocolate chips. Top with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
How To Place Your Order
The Starbucks Secret Menu ordering equation is simple:
Secret Menu Drink = Base Drink + Substitutions + Additions
Therefore, the proper way to order a Oreo Frappuccino from your barista is as follows:
“I would like an Oreo Frappuccino please, which is a Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino substituting Starbucks white mocha sauce for the standard chocolate mocha sauce, 2 extra tablespoons of choclate chips, blended, and topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of dark chocolate curls.”
- 16 oz Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
- 2 pumps Starbucks white mocha sauce
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 tbsp Bulletproof MCT Oil, optional
- Start with a Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino, substituting Starbucks white mocha sauce for the standard chocolate mocha sauce.
- Add the extra chocolate chips into your Frappuccino and stir.
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until a slightly crunchy consistency is achieved.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of dark chocolate curls.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 615
More Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes
→ If you liked this Oreo Frappuccino, try more of our hidden favorites on our Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes page.