Oreo Frappuccino, a Starbucks Secret Menu coffee recipe, is a nostalgic crunchy cream and chocolate blend, made modern in this speckled sinful favorite. When you really want to indulge but don’t want to overdo it, substitue that bag of cookies for this delicious drink.
What Is In The Oreo Frappuccino On The Starbucks Secret Menu?
The Starbucks Secret Menu Oreo Frappuccino ingredients are Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino, Starbucks white mocha sauce, and chocolate chips. Top with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- 16 oz Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
- 2 pumps Starbucks white mocha sauce
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- Start with a Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino, substituting Starbucks white mocha sauce for the standard chocolate mocha sauce.
- Add the extra chocolate chips into your Frappuccino and stir.
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until a slightly crunchy consistency is achieved.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of dark chocolate curls.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 615
How To Place Your Order
The Starbucks Secret Menu ordering equation is simple:
Secret Menu Drink = Base Drink + Substitutions + Additions
Therefore, the proper way to order a Oreo Frappuccino from your barista is as follows:
“I would like an Oreo Frappuccino please, which is a Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino substituting Starbucks white mocha sauce for the standard chocolate mocha sauce, 2 extra tablespoons of choclate chips, blended, and topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of dark chocolate curls.”
More Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes
→ If you liked this Oreo Frappuccino, try more of our hidden favorites on our Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes page.
Olivia co-founded Make Drinks in 2013 and serves as its Coffee and Cocktails editor … yes, incongruous competing categories for sure. However, bartending her way through college while obtaining a Bachelor’s in Computer Science at U.C. Berkeley left her abundantly prepared for this position. Oh, and two kids in tow. Coffee in the morning, cocktails at night … Ponce de León never knew the elusive fountain was so close.