Starbucks Secret Menu Red Velvet Frappuccino Recipe – A smooth and velvety Frappuccino you can order from the Secret Menu at Starbucks or learn how to make at home.
Red Velvet Frappuccino, a Starbucks Secret Menu Frappuccino recipe, is a mild amalgamation of chocolate and vanilla with a velvety subtle tang of buttermilk. The perfect beverage to snuggle up on the couch, under a blanket, and flip on your favorite rom-com … simply delightful.
What Is In The Red Velvet Frappuccino On The Starbucks Secret Menu?
The Starbucks Secret Menu Red Velvet Frappuccino ingredients are Starbucks Half White Chocolate Half Mocha Frappuccino, Starbucks raspberry syrup, Starbucks vanilla syrup and whipped cream.
How To Place Your Order
The Starbucks Secret Menu ordering equation is simple:
Secret Menu Drink = Base Drink + Substitutions + Additions
Therefore, the proper way to order a Red Velvet Frappuccino from your barista is as follows:
“I would like a Red Velvet Frappuccino please, which is a Starbucks Half White Chocolate, Half Mocha Frappuccino with 1 pump of raspberry syrup, 1 pump of vanilla syrup and topped with whipped cream.”
- 16 oz Starbucks Half White Chocolate, Half Mocha Frappuccino
- 2 pumps Starbucks raspberry syrup
- 1 pump Starbucks vanilla syrup
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 tbsp Bulletproof MCT Oil, optional
- Start with a Starbucks Half White Chocolate, Half Mocha Frappuccino.
- Pump the prescribed amount of raspberry and vanilla syrups into your frappuccino and stir.
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Top with a generous dollop of whipped cream.
- If Starbcuks happens to have a slice of Red Velvet cake in their case, consider crumbling a bit on top top of your Frapp ... mmmmmmmm sweet, sweet heaven!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 453Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 111gProtein: 6g
More Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes
→ If you liked this Red Velvet Frappuccino, try more of our hidden favorites on our Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes page.