A toasty campfire Frappuccino you can order from the Secret Menu at Starbucks or learn how to make at home.
S’Mores Frappuccino, a Starbucks Secret Menu Frappuccino recipe, tastes just like the campfire treat with toasted marshmallows and a thick layer of chocolate sandwiched between two pieces of graham cracker. And, safely contained in your Starbucks cup, it won’t drip down your arm.
What Is In The S’Mores Frappuccino On The Starbucks Secret Menu?
The Starbucks Secret Menu S’Mores Frappuccino ingredients are Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino, Starbucks cinnamon syrup, Starbucks toffeenut syrup, and whipped cream.
How To Place Your Order
The Starbucks Secret Menu ordering equation is simple:
Secret Menu Drink = Base Drink + Substitutions + Additions
Therefore, the proper way to order a S’Mores Frappuccino from your barista is as follows:
“I would like a S’Mores Frappuccino please, which is a Grande Java Chip Frappuccino with 1 pump of cinnamon dolce syrup, 1 pump of toffeenut syrup and topped with whipped cream.”
Starbucks Secret Menu S'Mores Frappuccino Recipe
Starbucks Secret Menu S'mores Frappuccino tastes just like the campfire treat with toasted marshmallows and a thick layer of chocolate sandwiched between two pieces of graham cracker. This recipe will show you how to make one.
- 16 oz Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino
- 1 pump Starbucks cinnamon dolce syrup
- 1 pump Starbucks toffeenut syrup
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 tbsp Bulletproof MCT Oil, optional
- Start with a Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino.
- Pump the prescribed amount of cinnamon dolce and toffee nut syrups into your frappuccino and stir.
- Add whipped cream.
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Top with whipped cream and a light cinnamon dolce drizzle.
Serving Size:16 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 70mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
More Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes
→ If you liked this S’Mores Frappuccino, try more of our hidden favorites on our Starbucks Secret Menu Coffee Recipes page.