Aloha Pineapple Smoothie, a Jamba Juice Smoothie Recipe, will evoke images of South Pacific Isles, lush waiving palm trees, and gentle afternoon trade winds caressing your warm salty skin. The tangy pineapple balanced by the creamy cool banana combine to provide the perfect sunny day refreshment. Don’t forget your sunscreen …
What Is In The Aloha Pineapple Smoothie At Jamba Juice?
The Jamba Juice Aloha Pineapple Smoothie ingredients are bananas, strawberries, pineapple juice, pineapple sherbet, nonfat frozen yogurt, and crushed ice.
- ½ banana, sliced
- ½ cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup pineapple sherbet
- ½ cup plain nonfat frozen yogurt
- 1 cup ice
- Collagen Boost (optional)
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the fridge to enjoy later.
Serving Size:1 g
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433Total Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 111mgCarbohydrates: 95gFiber: 4gSugar: 74gProtein: 8g
More Jamba Juice Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Aloha Pineapple Smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Jamba Juice Smoothie Recipes page.
Jamba Juice: Website