A refreshing, tropical Jamba Juice smoothie recipe rich in peachy arotenoids and polyphenols, you can order off the menu or learn how to make at home.
Caribbean Passion, a Jamba Juice Smoothie Recipe, brings to mind soaking up the sun in a gently swaying hammock on a white sandy beach while the gentle sound of distant steel drums lull you off to sleep. And, this relaxing libation just happens to be packed with antioxidants to help combat symptoms of your daily grind.
“Tastes like a spa smoothie … I added frozen mango chunks which made it perfect.”
What Is In The Caribbean Passion Smoothie At Jamba Juice?
The Jamba Juice Caribbean Passion smoothie ingredients are:
- passion fruit-mango juice
- orange sherbet
- crushed ice
Peaches – Peaches are a small fuzzy fruit that originated in China approximately 8,000 years ago. The are extremely rich in antioxidants, including carotenoids, caffeic acid, and polyphenols. Peaches have widely been studied for their ability to reduce the risk of several cancers, prevent tumor growth, and protect the skin from UV damage.
Strawberries – Strawberries are a flavorful staple of many healthy smoothies and shakes. They are an excellent source of several important antioxidants and beneficial plant compounds including pelargonidin, ellagic acid, ellagitannins, and procyanidins. Strawberries are widely known to decrease the risk of heart disease, help regulate blood sugar, and reduce the risk of certain cancers.
Mango Juice – Mango, in some corners of the world, is known as the “King of Fruits” and delivers an impressive amount of potent nutrients and healthy plant compounds. They are extremely high in vitamin C and provide significant amounts of copper, folate, and vitamin B6. Mangoes are also known to boost your immune system, improve digestive health with their amylases enzymes, help prevent diabetes, and have even been shown to reduce the risk of certain cancers.
Passion Fruit Juice – Passion fruit is a purple tropical fruit offering a wide-range of health benefits. It is most commonly known for its rich antioxidant profile and is a strong source of vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, and magnesium. Passion fruit is also extremely low on the glycemic index and can help improve insulin sensitivity, placing it among the fruit-favorites of the American Diabetes Association.
Orange Juice – Oranges are the most popular of all citrus fruits. They are absolutely packed with vitamin C and provide significant amounts of the flavonoids hesperidin and naringenin as well as carotenoids beta-cryptoxanthin and lycopene. Oranges promote healthy immune function, boost heart health, and have been shown to prevent anemia.
Equipment Needed To Make At Home
A standard blender is all that is required to make this Jamba Juice smoothie. If you are making it for just one person, we recommend using any one of the many available NutriBullet blenders as they are quick to set up and very easy to clean.
If you are making this recipe for more than one person, we recommend a higher-end Vitamix blender that can process larger loads more efficiently.
For overnight storage, we recommend using a glass or BPA-free airtight container with a resealable lid.
How To Make This Smoothie
The Jamba Juice Caribbean Passion smoothie is very easy to make:
- Step 1: Place peaches, strawberries, passion fruit-mango juice, orange sherbet, and crushed ice into a blender and secure the lid.
- Step 2: Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Step 3: Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Step 4: Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
Add frozen mango chunks to increase the flavor and nutrient profile.
If you don’t have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Similar Tasting Smoothies You Might Like
The following smoothies also offer vibrant tropical flavor, give one a try:
- Jamba Juice Secret Menu Tropical Awakening Smoothie Recipe
- NutriBullet Tropical Candy Corn Smoothie Recipe
- Tropical Papaya Detox Smoothie Recipe
- Place peaches, strawberries, passion fruit-mango juice, orange sherbet, and crushed ice into a blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- If you don’t have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Serving Size:1 g
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 84mgCarbohydrates: 91gFiber: 5gSugar: 79gProtein: 3g
More Jamba Juice Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Caribbean Passion smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Jamba Juice Smoothie Recipes page.
Jamba Juice: Website