A a mouth-puckering fruit smoothie from Juice It Up, learn how to make at home.
Lucky Lemon Punch, a Classic Tart Juice It Up Smoothie Recipe, is a super-tangy fruit smoothie that is loaded with cold-busting vitamin C. Sweet from the raspberries and strawberries, tangy and tart from the lemons and pineapple, in a creamy sherbet base. Perfect on a hot summer’s day or in the dead of winter during cold and flu season!
What Is In The Lemon Punch Smoothie At Juice It Up?
The Juice It Up Lucky Lemon Punch smoothie ingredients are strawberries, lemonade, raspberry juice, and pineapple sherbet.
Strawberries – Strawberries are a flavorful staple of many healthy smoothies and shakes. They are an excellent source of several important antioxidants and beneficial plant compounds including pelargonidin, ellagic acid, ellagitannins, and procyanidins. Strawberries are widely known to decrease the risk of heart disease, help regulate blood sugar, and reduce the risk of certain cancers.
Lemonade – Lemons are a sour citrus fruit that are packed with antioxidants and various other beneficial plan compounds. Just one lemon provides more than 50% of your recommended daily intake of cold and flu-busting vitamin C. Lemons are also known to aid weight loss, prevent kidney stones, and protect against anemia.
Raspberry Juice – Raspberries are a popular seasonal fruit that are actually a member of the rose family. They are packed with vitamin C and manganese and also provide several B vitamins, vitamin E, and vitamin K. Raspberries are very high in antioxidant plant compounds that protect against cell damage and can help reduce your risk of various chronic diseases.
Pineappleapple Sherbet – Pineapples are popular tangy tropical fruit that, surprising to most, originated in South America, not Hawaii. They are absolutely loaded with antioxidants and nutrients, including a ridiculously high amount of vitamin C (1 serving = 131% of the recommended daily intake), manganese, vitamin B6, and thiamin. Pineapples also contain a significant amount of the digestive enzymes bromelain that can help fight pancreatic cancer.
Juice It Up Lucky Lemon Punch Smoothie Recipe
Juice It Up Lucky Lemon Punch smoothie recipe tastes like a tangy strawberry lemonade. This recipe will show you how to make one.
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1/2 cup raspberry juice
- 1 cup pineapple sherbet
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 scoop Collagen Boost, optional
- Place strawberries, lemonade, raspberry juice, and pineapple sherbet into a blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- If you don't have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 340Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 381mgCarbohydrates: 166gFiber: 14gSugar: 119gProtein: 16g
More Juice It Up Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Lucky Lemon Punch smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Juice It Up Smoothie Recipes page.
Juice It Up: Website