Juice It Up Raspberry Craze Smoothie Recipe – A refreshingly sweet berry smoothie from Juice It Up, learn how to make at home.
Raspberry Craze, a Classic Berry Blend Juice It Up Smoothie Recipe, is a crisp and refreshing berry fruit smoothie loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants. A collection of sweet berries suspended in a creamy banana and sherbet base. This drink is berry berry delicious!
What Is In The Raspberry Craze Smoothie At Juice It Up?
The Juice It Up Raspberry Craze smoothie ingredients are bananas, raspberries, strawberries, cranberry juice, raspberry juice, and raspberry sherbet.
Bananas – Bananas are very healthy, readily available, and one of the least expensive fruits you can buy. They have relatively few calories, are rich in nutrients such as vitamin C and potassium, are full of potent antioxidants including flavonoids and animes, and are high in dietary fiber. Studies have shown that bananas can improve insulin sensitivity and may improve kidney health.
Raspberries, Raspberry Juice, and Raspberry Sherbet – Raspberries are a popular seasonal fruit that are actually a member of the rose family. They are packed with vitamin C and manganese and also provide several B vitamins, vitamin E, and vitamin K. Raspberries are very high in antioxidant plant compounds that protect against cell damage and can help reduce your risk of various chronic diseases.
Strawberries – Strawberries are a flavorful staple of many healthy smoothies and shakes. They are an excellent source of several important antioxidants and beneficial plant compounds including pelargonidin, ellagic acid, ellagitannins, and procyanidins. Strawberries are widely known to decrease the risk of heart disease, help regulate blood sugar, and reduce the risk of certain cancers.
Cranberry Juice – Cranberries are actually a type of heather and are closely related to blueberries. They are rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K1, copper, and manganese, and absolutely bursting with bioactive plant compounds quercetin, myricetin, peonidin, ursolic acid, and proanthocyanidins. Cranberries are frequently used to treat urinary tract infections and have been shown to be effective in the prevention of ulcers and stomach cancer.
- 1 cup bananas, frozen, sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup raspberry juice
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet
- 1 scoop Collagen Boost, optional
- Place bananas, raspberries, strawberries, cranberry juice, raspberry juice, and raspberry sherbet into a blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- For ease of use, we recommend peeling and slicing a number of bananas, putting them in a freezer bag, and storing them in your freezer for quick access.
- If you don't have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 399Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 444mgCarbohydrates: 220gFiber: 21gSugar: 148gProtein: 20g
More Juice It Up Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Raspberry Craze smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Juice It Up Smoothie Recipes page.
Juice It Up: Website