A sweet and tart Ninja Blender smoothie recipe that is packed with cell-protecting phytochemicals, learn how to make at home.
Berry Good Day, a Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipe, is teaming with high levels of natural phytochemicals that help protect cells from damage. In addition, several servings of berries per week has been shown to help seniors experience less mental decline, assist with diabetes management, reduce the risk of Parkinson’s, and boost heart health. Berries, berries, berries … healthy, sweet and delicious.
“Tastes like a sweet and tart rainbow sherbet, love this one. Goji berries are all the rage right now.”
What Is In The Berry Good Day Smoothie From Ninja Blender?
The Ninja Blender Berry Good Day smoothie ingredients are:
- plain nonfat frozen yogurt
- goji berries
- crushed ice
Blueberries – Blueberries are a popular superfood that are low in calories and highly nutritious. They are the king of antioxidants, being absolutely loaded with flavonoids, and provide significant amounts of vitamin C, vitamin K, and manganese. Blueberries protect against aging and cancer, by reducing DNA damage, and boost heart function, by preventing LDL oxidization and lowering blood pressure.
Pineapple – Pineapples are popular tangy tropical fruit that, surprisingly to most, originated in South America. They are absolutely loaded with antioxidants and nutrients, including a ridiculously high amount of vitamin C (1 serving = 131% of the recommended daily intake), manganese, vitamin B6, and thiamin. Pineapples also contain a significant amount of the digestive enzymes bromelain that can help fight pancreatic cancer.
Raspberries – Raspberries are a popular seasonal fruit that are actually a member of the rose family. They are packed with vitamin C and manganese and also provide several B vitamins, vitamin E, and vitamin K. Raspberries are very high in antioxidant plant compounds that protect against cell damage and can help reduce your risk of various chronic diseases.
Strawberries – Strawberries are a flavorful staple of many healthy smoothies and shakes. They are an excellent source of several important antioxidants and beneficial plant compounds including pelargonidin, ellagic acid, ellagitannins, and procyanidins. Strawberries are widely known to decrease the risk of heart disease, help regulate blood sugar, and reduce the risk of certain cancers.
Nonfat Frozen Yogurt – Nonfat frozen yogurt is often hailed as a healthy alternative to traditional ice cream. It includes yogurt culture probiotics lactobacillus bulgaricus and streptococcus thermophilus and is often made with agave nectar instead of high-calorie sugar. Nonfat frozen yogurt is a common choice among those wanting to reduce their caloric intake.
Goji Berries – Goji berries have recently come into superfood fashion due to their abundant antioxidant profile and powerful medicinal qualities. Just one serving (5 tablespoons) provides a staggering 500% of your recommended daily intake of vitamin A and significant amounts of vitamin C and iron. Goji berries are best known for their ability to promote immune function and support healthy vision.
A standard blender is all that is required to make this Ninja Blender smoothie. If you are making it for just one person, we recommend using the smaller, single-serve Ninja Foodi Smoothie Bowl Maker as it is quick to set up and very easy to clean.
If you are making this recipe for more than one person, we recommend a higher-end Ninja Compact Kitchen System blender that can process larger loads more efficiently.
For overnight storage, we recommend using a glass or BPA-free airtight container with a resealable lid.
How To Make This Smoothie
The Ninja Blender Berry Good Day smoothie is very easy to make:
- Step 1: Place blueberries, pineapple, raspberries, strawberries, plain nonfat frozen yogurt, goji berries, water, and crushed ice into a blender and secure the lid.
- Step 2: Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Step 3: Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Step 4: Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
If you don’t have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Similar Tasting Smoothies You Might Like
The following smoothies are similarly berry-packed, give them a try:
- Jamba Juice Berry Blend Smoothie
- Juice It Up Raspberry Craze Smoothie
- Smoothie King Greek Yogurt Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie
Consider following us on social media so that we can stay connected. We are on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube!
Ninja Blender Berry Good Day Smoothie Recipe
The Ninja Blender Berry Good Day smoothie is a "Smoothies & Super Juices" drink teaming with natural phytochemicals. This recipe will show you how to make one.
- ¼ cup blueberries, frozen
- ¼ cup pineapples
- ½ cup raspberries, frozen
- ¼ cup strawberries, frozen
- ½ cup plain nonfat frozen yogurt
- 1 tbsp goji berries, dried
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Collagen Boost, optional
- Place blueberries, pineapple, raspberries, strawberries, plain nonfat frozen yogurt, goji berries, water, and crushed ice into a blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- If you don’t have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Serving Size:1 g
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211Total Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 6gSugar: 34gProtein: 7g
More Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Berry Good Day smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes page.
Ninja Blender: Website