Choco Nut Butter Protein Shake, a Ninja Blender “Smoothies & Super Juices” recipe, is a fresh chocolatey muscle-builder packed with protein. Interestingly, there are no nuts in this shake, but the unsweetened coconut milk provides a wonderful nutty balance against the sweetness of the chocolate and banana. Pump yourself up, the healthy way!
What Is In The Choco Nut Butter Protein Shake From Ninja Blender?
The Ninja Blender Choco Nut Butter Protein Shake ingredients are kale, banana, coconut milk, chocolate protein powder, and ice.
- 3/4 cup kale, stems removed
- 1 banana, medium frozen
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup protein powder, chocolate whey
- 1 cup ice
- Collagen Boost (optional)
- Place kale, banana, coconut milk, chocolate protein powder, and ice into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator to enjoy later.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 575Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 346mgCarbohydrates: 78gFiber: 10gSugar: 36gProtein: 73g
More Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Choco Nut Butter Protein Shake smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes page.
NInja Blender: Website