A sweet and spicy Ninja Blender smoothie recipe that is light and refreshing, yet packed with nutritious vitamins and minerals, learn how to make at home.
Cool Ginger Pear, a Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipe, is a refreshing stomach-soothing smoothie that is loaded with fiber. Sweet pear and honey balanced with a hint of spicy ginger and tangy lemon make for a perfect breakfast smoothie or mid-morning snack. It’s like having a spa right in your own home.
What Is In The Cool Ginger Pear Smoothie From Ninja Blender?
The Ninja Blender Cool Ginger Pear smoothie ingredients are:
- lemon juice
Pears – Pears are a sweet, bell-shaped fruit that offer a host of nutritional health benefits. They contain significant amounts of vitamin C, vitamin K, copper, and potassium. Pears are also known to promote healthy gut bacteria, possess anti-inflammatory properties, and boost heart health.
Ginger – Ginger is a Southeast Asian flowering plant that is one of the healthiest spices on the planet. It contains the bioactive compound gingerol, which has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Ginger is also used to treat many forms of nausea, including morning sickness and sea sickness, to relieve chronic indigestion, to reduce joint pain resulting from osteoarthritis, and to help fight infections.
Lemon Juice – Lemons are a sour citrus fruit that are packed with antioxidants and various other beneficial plan compounds. Just one lemon provides more than 50% of your recommended daily intake of cold and flu-busting vitamin C. Lemons are also known to aid weight loss, prevent kidney stones, and protect against anemia.
Honey – Honey is a thick, sticky liquid made from plant nectar by honeybees. It is rich in antioxidants, including phenolic acids and flavonoids that are excellent at reducing oxidative stress. Honey has been used to facilitate burn and wound healing for thousands of years and has shown great success in healing diabetes-related foot ulcers.
A standard blender is all that is required to make this Ninja Blender smoothie. If you are making it for just one person, we recommend using the smaller, single-serve Ninja Foodi Smoothie Bowl Maker as it is quick to set up and very easy to clean.
If you are making this recipe for more than one person, we recommend a higher-end Ninja Compact Kitchen System blender that can process larger loads more efficiently.
For overnight storage, we recommend using a glass or BPA-free airtight container with a resealable lid.
How To Make This Smoothie
The Ninja Blender Cool Ginger Pear smoothie is very easy to make:
- Step 1: Place pears, ginger, lemon juice, honey, water, and ice into a Ninja blender and secure the lid.
- Step 2: Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Step 3: Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Step 4: Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
If you don’t have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Similar Tasting Smoothies You Might Like
The following smoothies also bring the ginger spice, give one a try:
- Ninja Blender Gingered Acai Smoothie Recipe
- NutriBullet Pear Spice Smoothie Recipe
- Smoothie King Metabolism Boost Mango Ginger Recipe
- Place pears, ginger, lemon juice, honey, water, and ice into a Ninja Blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- If you don't have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 485Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 224mgCarbohydrates: 131gFiber: 14gSugar: 90gProtein: 20g
More Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Cool Ginger Pear smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes page.
NInja Blender: Website