A creamy, tart Ninja Blender smoothie recipe loaded with cholesterol-lowering heart-healthy fiber, learn how to make at home.
Cranberry Oat, a Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipe, is a heart-healthy breakfast smoothie loaded with protein that will satiate your hunger until lunch-time. Creamy smooth vanilla balanced against the slight tartness of cranberry makes for the perfect way to start your day. And, your lower cholesterol levels will thank you for it.
“Super-tasty and super-filling. I have been having one of these for breakfast and am barely hungry by lunch. Love the cranberries!”
What Is In The Cranberry Oat Smoothie From Ninja Blender?
The Ninja Blender Cranberry Oat smoothie ingredients are:
- cranberry sauce
- oat milk
- vanilla extract
Cranberries – Cranberries are actually a type of heather and are closely related to blueberries. They are rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K1, copper, and manganese, and absolutely bursting with bioactive plant compounds quercetin, myricetin, peonidin, ursolic acid, and proanthocyanidins. Cranberries are frequently used to treat urinary tract infections and have been shown to be effective in the prevention of ulcers and stomach cancer.
Walnuts – Walnuts are one of the most nutritious nuts you can eat. They are rich in polyphenol ellagitannins, loaded with plant-based omega-3 fat called alpha-linolenic acid, and are high in magnesium. Walnuts are known to reduce inflammation, promote a healthy gut microbiome, lower your risk of type 2 diabetes, lower your blood pressure, and support good brain function.
Oat Milk – Oat milk is a popular choice for people with certain food allergies or lactose intolerance. It provides significant vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin D, phosphorous, and riboflavin. Oat milk is totally vegan, lowers LDL cholesterol, and is great for bone health.
Vanilla – Vanilla is one of the most popular flavoring agents in the world due to its calming aroma and pleasing taste. It is also rich in the phenolic plant compound vanillin. Vanilla has been shown to protect brain cells against oxidative stress and to reduce liver damage.
Honey – Honey is a thick, sticky liquid made from plant nectar by honeybees. It is rich in antioxidants, including phenolic acids and flavonoids that are excellent at reducing oxidative stress. Honey has been used to facilitate burn and wound healing for thousands of years and has shown great success in healing diabetes-related foot ulcers.
Salt – Salt is necessary for essential body function, including fluid balance, muscle function, nerve health, and nutrient absorption. It is the most significant source of sodium in your diet and is often fortified with iodine. Salt helps your body to maintain adequate blood pressure, prevent dehydration, and lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood when consumed in accordance with recommended daily intake guidelines.
A standard blender is all that is required to make this Ninja Blender smoothie. If you are making it for just one person, we recommend using the smaller, single-serve Ninja Foodi Smoothie Bowl Maker as it is quick to set up and very easy to clean.
If you are making this recipe for more than one person, we recommend a higher-end Ninja Compact Kitchen System blender that can process larger loads more efficiently.
For overnight storage, we recommend using a glass or BPA-free airtight container with a resealable lid.
How To Make This Smoothie
The Ninja Blender Cranberry Oat smoothie is very easy to make:
- Step 1: Place are cranberry sauce, walnuts, oat milk, vanilla exctract, honey, salt, and ice into a Ninja blender and secure the lid.
- Step 2: Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Step 3: Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Step 4: Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
Real cranberries can be substituted for the cranberry sauce.
If you don’t have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Similar Tasting Smoothies You Might Like
The following smoothies also deliver cranberry goodness, try them all:
- Juice It Up Protein Blast Smoothie Recipe
- Vitamix Beet Strawberry Cranberry Smoothie Recipe
- Vitamix Holiday Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- Place cranberry sauce, walnuts, oat milk, vanilla exctract, honey, salt, and ice into a Ninja Blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- Real cranberries can be substituted for the cranberry sauce.
- If you don't have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 729Total Fat: 48gSaturated Fat: 4gUnsaturated Fat: 36gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 312mgCarbohydrates: 207gFiber: 11gSugar: 86gProtein: 31g
More Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Cranberry Oat smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes page.
NInja Blender: Website