Creamy Banana Orange Protein Shake, a Ninja Blender “Smoothies & Super Juices” recipe, is a creamy sweet protein shake designed to facilitate muscle growth and repair. With a trio of fresh fruit spiced up with a whisper of cinnamon, this smoothie is the perfect healthy supplement to your workout. And, it is truly delicious.
What Is In The Creamy Banana Orange Protein Shake From Ninja Blender?
The Ninja Blender Creamy Banana Orange Protein Shake ingredients are banana, mango, orange, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla whey protein powder, and ice.
- 1/2 banana, small
- 1/3 cup mango, frozen chunks
- 1 orange, peeled, pith removed
- 2/3 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup protein powder, vanilla whey
- 1 cup ice
- Collagen Boost (optional)
- Place banana, mango, orange, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla whey protein powder, and ice into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator to enjoy later.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 575Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 308mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 8gSugar: 34gProtein: 71g
More Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Creamy Banana Orange Protein Shake recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes page.
NInja Blender: Website