Sweet Cherry Smoothie, a Ninja Blender “Smoothies & Super Juices” Recipe, is absolutely loaded with antioxidant protection and cancer-preventative compounds such as vitamin C, carotenoids, and anthocyanins. Who knew that this sweet flavorful childhood favorite was so chalk full of healthy goodness? A cherry a day keeps the doctor away …
What Is In The Sweet Cherry Smoothie From Ninja Blender?
The Ninja Blender Sweet Cherry Smoothie ingredients are banana, cherries, nonfat milk, vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt, and crushed ice.
Ninja Blender Sweet Cherry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 bananas frozen, sliced
- 3/4 cup sweet cherries pitted
- 1 cup milk nonfat
- 1/2 cup vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Collagen Boost optional
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the fridge to enjoy later.
- For ease of use, we recommend peeling and slicing a number of bananas, putting them in a freezer bag, and storing them in your freezer for quick access.
More Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Sweet Cherry Smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes page.
Ninja Blender: Website