Chocolate Covered Strawberries, a Jamba Juice Secret Menu smoothie recipe, is an easy-to-make heart-healthy smoothie that just tastes decadent. Creamy dark chocolate and refreshing sweet strawberries truly are the perfect pairing. A tasty Valentine’s Day drink!
What Is In The Chocolate Covered Strawberries Smoothie On The Jamba Juice Secret Menu?
The Jamba Juice Secret Menu Chocolate Covered Strawberries smoothie ingredients are strawberries, chocolate milk, nonfat frozen yogurt, and ice.
Jamba Juice Secret Menu Chocolate Covered Strawberries Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup strawberries frozen
- 2 cups chocolate milk
- 1 cup nonfat frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 scoop Collagen Boost optional
- Place strawberries, chocolate milk, nonfat frozen yogurt, and ice into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator to enjoy later.
- If you don’t have frozen fruit, or simply prefer to use fresh fruit (we totally get that), we recommend adding 1/2 cup of ice to chill your smoothie and give it a pleasing icy texture.
How Do I Order From The Jamba Juice Secret Menu?
Most Jamba Juice employees know many of the Secret Menu recipes, especially the popular ones, so all you need to do is ask. However, if it is a particularly obscure or experimental drink, or if you get an inexperienced server, just bookmark this recipe and whip out your phone the next time you are at Jamba Juice … if they aren’t too busy with other customers, Jamba Juice employees will generally oblige. And, as always, don’t forget to tip your drink-maker!
More Jamba Juice Secret Menu Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Chocolate Covered Strawberries recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Jamba Juice Secret Menu Smoothie Recipes page.
Jamba Juice: Website