A refreshing minty summer smoothie from the creators of the NutriBullet Blender, learn how to make at home.
Watermelon Kiwi Nectar, a NutriBullet Smoothie Recipe, is a refreshing, thirst-quenching smoothie that is nutrient-rich and packed with vitamin C. Sweet and tart from the watermelon and kiwi, with a just a hint of sophisticated cool mint to relax your mind. Perfect for keeping you happy and hydrated on a hot summer day!
What Is In The Watermelon Kiwi Nectar Smoothie From NutriBullet?
The NutriBullet Watermelon Kiwi Nectar smoothie ingredients are kiwis, watermelon, mint, water, and ice.
Kiwis – Kiwis, originally known as Chinese gooseberries, are a small delicious fruit native to the hillsides of southern China that offer an impressive list of health benefits. They are absolutely packed with vitamin C and vitamin K and contain anti-inflammatory plant compounds known as carotenoids. Kiwis are known to reduce heart disease risk factors, including high blood pressure, and aid digestive health by preventing constipation.
Watermelon – Watermelon originates from Africa and was first domesticated more than 4,000 years ago. It contains a variety of nutrients, including vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, and potassium. In addition to keeping you hydrated, watermelon is known to inhibit tumor growth in various cancers and help prevent age-related macular degeneration.
Mint – Mint is well known for the minty cool sensation it provides and is a popular ingredient in a variety of drinks and dishes. It is rich in nutrients including vitamin A, iron, and manganese, although it is typically used only as a flavoring agent in small quantities. The menthol in mint has been shown to relieve indigestion and reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 2 cups watermelon
- 1 mint, sprig
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Collagen Boost, optional
- Place kiwis, watermelon, mint, water, and ice into a NutriBullet blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 204mgCarbohydrates: 86gFiber: 8gSugar: 53gProtein: 16g
More NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Watermelon Kiwi Nectar smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our NutriBullet Smoothie Recipes page.