Autumn Balancer, a Ninja Blender “Smoothies & Super Juices” recipe, is the perfect fall-flavored smoothie to toast the changing season. Boasting a cornucopia of cozy tastes such as maple syrup and nutmeg, this delicious beverage will help to ease your transition from summer to fall. Just in time to prepare for the holidays.
What Is In The Autumn Balancer Smoothie From Ninja Blender?
The Ninja Blender Autumn Balancer smoothie ingredients are sweet potatoes, almond milk, maple syrup, nutmeg, salt, and ice.
- 2 sweet potatoes, steamed, peeled, and quartered
- 2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt, kosher
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Collagen Boost (optional)
- Place sweet potatoes, almond milk, maple syrup, nutmeg, salt, and ice into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator to enjoy later.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 729Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 1421mgCarbohydrates: 145gFiber: 12gSugar: 84gProtein: 26g
More Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Autumn Balancer smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes page.
NInja Blender: Website