A fall-themed Ninja Blender smoothie recipe that is sweet and savory and absolutely loaded with vitamin A, learn how to make at home.
Autumn Balancer, a Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipe, is the perfect fall-flavored smoothie to toast the changing season. Boasting a cornucopia of cozy tastes such as maple syrup and nutmeg, this delicious beverage will help to ease your transition from summer to fall. Just in time to prepare for the holidays.
“Such a cozy and comforting winter shake that just tastes like a fall holiday! I substituted vanilla soy milk for almond milk and it tasted so good.”
What Is In The Autumn Balancer Smoothie From Ninja Blender?
The Ninja Blender Autumn Balancer smoothie ingredients are:
- sweet potatoes
- almond milk
- maple syrup
Sweet Potatoes – Sweet potatoes are a sweet, starchy, root vegetable that are highly nutritious and provide numerous health benefits. One serving contains 750% of your recommended daily intake of vitamin A, and significant vitamin B6, vitamin C, copper, manganese, niacin, pantothenic acid, and potassium. Sweet potatoes contribute to a healthy gut microbiome, support good vision, and have been shown to enhance brain function.
Almond Milk – Almond milk is a popular nut-based milk replacement that is naturally lactose-free, dairy-free, and completely vegan. It has a surprisingly diverse set of nutrients, including significant amounts of vitamin D, vitamin E, and calcium. Almond milk is also a heart-healthy beverage for those interested in lowering their cholesterol.
Maple Syrup – Maple syrup is made by reducing the fluid sap of sugar maple trees. It contains 165% of your recommended daily intake of manganese and significant calcium, iron, potassium, and zinc. However, even though maple syrup contains some healthy antioxidants and nutrients, it has extremely high sugar content which is not healthy.
Nutmeg – Nutmeg is a popular spice made from the seeds of a tropical Indonesian evergreen tree. It is rich in powerful antioxidants like cyanidins, essential oils such as phenylpropanoids and terpenes, and potent phenolic compounds including protocatechuic, ferulic, and caffeic acids. Nutmeg is also used for its anti-inflammatory properties, for libido enhancement, and as an antibacterial agent.
Salt – Salt is necessary for essential body function, including fluid balance, muscle function, nerve health, and nutrient absorption. It is the most significant source of sodium in your diet and is often fortified with iodine. Salt helps your body to maintain adequate blood pressure, prevent dehydration, and lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood when consumed in accordance with recommended daily intake guidelines.
A standard blender is all that is required to make this Ninja Blender smoothie. If you are making it for just one person, we recommend using the smaller, single-serve Ninja Foodi Smoothie Bowl Maker as it is quick to set up and very easy to clean.
If you are making this recipe for more than one person, we recommend a higher-end Ninja Compact Kitchen System blender that can process larger loads more efficiently.
For overnight storage, we recommend using a glass or BPA-free airtight container with a resealable lid.
How To Make This Smoothie
The Ninja Blender Autumn Balancer smoothie is very easy to make:
- Step 1: Place sweet potatoes, almond milk, maple syrup, nutmeg, salt, and ice into a Ninja blender and secure the lid.
- Step 2: Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Step 3: Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Step 4: Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
Make sure to peel the sweet potatoes before tossing them in the blender.
Similar Tasting Smoothies You Might Like
The following smoothies also offer a sweet and savory flavor profile, blend one up:
- Ninja Blender Garden Veggies In A Glass Smoothie
- NutriBullet Pear Spice Smoothie Recipe
- NutriBullet Spicy Mango Magic Smoothie Recipe
Consider following us on social media so that we can stay connected. We are on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube!
Ninja Blender Autumn Balancer Smoothie Recipe
Ninja Blender Autumn Balancer smoothie tastes like a sweet and savory celebration of fall. This recipe will show you how to make one.
- 2 sweet potatoes, steamed, peeled, and quartered
- 2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1 tsp salt, kosher
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1 scoop Collagen Boost, optional
- Place sweet potatoes, almond milk, maple syrup, nutmeg, salt, and ice into a Ninja Blender and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and steadily ramp up to its highest speed. This will reduce wear and tear on the motor and blades, facilitate a more consistent blend, and help prevent food splatter onto the lid and sides.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a glass for immediate refreshment or place in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.
- Make sure to peel the sweet potatoes before tossing them in the blender.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 729Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 1421mgCarbohydrates: 145gFiber: 12gSugar: 84gProtein: 26g
More Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes
→ If you liked this Autumn Balancer smoothie recipe, try more of our delicious favorites on our Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes page.
NInja Blender: Website